- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
Happy Fourth of July! Here are five super-quick, delicious desserts to make on the grill.
1. Fire–Roasted Berry Crostini with Honey Crème Fraîche
Ready in just 30 minutes, this easy dessert will taste great with any combination of berries.
2. Grilled Peaches and Plums with Mascarpone
Caramelizing plums and peaches on the grill brings out their natural sweetness.
3. Grilled Fruit with Honeyed Lemon Thyme Vinegar
Chef Dan Barber infuses honey with lemon thyme vinegar, then drizzles it over grilled summer fruit.
4. Nectarine–Gingersnap Hobo Packs
Warm nectarines are delicious over cool yogurt.
5. Caramelized Pineapple Sundaes with Coconut
This healthful dessert features creamy frozen yogurt topped with chunks of caramelized pineapple.