- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
From soup to popsicles, here are five fantastic ways to use watermelon.
1. Cold Watermelon Soup
This easy summer soup consists of lightly seasoned watermelon juice thickened with a small amount of xanthan gum.
2. Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint
Jacques Pépin prepares watermelon with a melon baller for this healthy summer salad.
3. Blueberry and Watermelon Slushie
Four ingredients plus ice is all that’s necessary for these quick, refreshing drinks.
4. Thai Chicken and Watermelon
This delicious, Asian-inspired salad features a tangy dressing made with lime juice and fish sauce.
5. Mojito-Watermelon Pops
Take your Fourth of July party to another level with these boozy treats.