- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
From soup to popsicles, here are five fantastic ways to use watermelon.
1. Cold Watermelon Soup
This easy summer soup consists of lightly seasoned watermelon juice thickened with a small amount of xanthan gum.
2. Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint
Jacques Pépin prepares watermelon with a melon baller for this healthy summer salad.
3. Blueberry and Watermelon Slushie
Four ingredients plus ice is all that’s necessary for these quick, refreshing drinks.
4. Thai Chicken and Watermelon
This delicious, Asian-inspired salad features a tangy dressing made with lime juice and fish sauce.
5. Mojito-Watermelon Pops
Take your Fourth of July party to another level with these boozy treats.