- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video reveals the easy, mess-free way to cut corn off the cob, which means your corn bread dreams can now easily become a reality. Here, a variety of delicious things to add to corn bread to make it even better.
1. Poblano Pepper and Pepper Jack Cheese. A roasted poblano pepper gives cheesy corn bread a subtle heat.
2. Jalapeño. For a spicier kick than poblano pepper, add finely chopped jalapeños.
3. Corn Relish. Corn relish provides all the seasoning required for corn bread. It also adds heft.
4. Pecans and Currants. Vanilla-coated currants and crunchy pecans are terrific in a sweet, maple–laced corn bread.