- The 10 Most Romantic Pastas
- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video reveals the easy, mess-free way to cut corn off the cob, which means your corn bread dreams can now easily become a reality. Here, a variety of delicious things to add to corn bread to make it even better.
1. Poblano Pepper and Pepper Jack Cheese. A roasted poblano pepper gives cheesy corn bread a subtle heat.
2. Jalapeño. For a spicier kick than poblano pepper, add finely chopped jalapeños.
3. Corn Relish. Corn relish provides all the seasoning required for corn bread. It also adds heft.
4. Pecans and Currants. Vanilla-coated currants and crunchy pecans are terrific in a sweet, maple–laced corn bread.