- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
- 7 Best Eggless Breakfasts
- 11 Crazy-Good Gluten-Free Muffins
- 15 Ways to Eat Carrots for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 7 Out-of-the-Box Ways to Use Tortillas
- 12 Reasons to Never Be Without Prosciutto in the Fall
- Celebrate Mozart’s Birthday with Pork Schnitzel and Spaetzle
They didn’t originate in the US, but there’s hardly a more all-American breakfast staple than pancakes. Put them up against Belgian waffles when the United States meets Belgium in the World Cup knockout stage.
1. Blueberry-Banana Pancakes
Cheer on Team USA with these delicious classic pancakes.
2. Lemon-Poppy Seed Pancakes
Poppy seeds give these gluten-free pancakes terrific crunch.
3. Flax-Coconut Pancakes
Mixing ground flax into the batter adds extra fiber and minerals.
5. Liège Waffles
Belgian pearl sugar is the key to these delicious waffles.
6. Yeasty Waffles
Using yeast instead of baking powder helps make these waffles rich and sweet.