- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
They didn’t originate in the US, but there’s hardly a more all-American breakfast staple than pancakes. Put them up against Belgian waffles when the United States meets Belgium in the World Cup knockout stage.
1. Blueberry-Banana Pancakes
Cheer on Team USA with these delicious classic pancakes.
2. Lemon-Poppy Seed Pancakes
Poppy seeds give these gluten-free pancakes terrific crunch.
3. Flax-Coconut Pancakes
Mixing ground flax into the batter adds extra fiber and minerals.
5. Liège Waffles
Belgian pearl sugar is the key to these delicious waffles.
6. Yeasty Waffles
Using yeast instead of baking powder helps make these waffles rich and sweet.