- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
They didn’t originate in the US, but there’s hardly a more all-American breakfast staple than pancakes. Put them up against Belgian waffles when the United States meets Belgium in the World Cup knockout stage.
1. Blueberry-Banana Pancakes
Cheer on Team USA with these delicious classic pancakes.
2. Lemon-Poppy Seed Pancakes
Poppy seeds give these gluten-free pancakes terrific crunch.
3. Flax-Coconut Pancakes
Mixing ground flax into the batter adds extra fiber and minerals.
5. Liège Waffles
Belgian pearl sugar is the key to these delicious waffles.
6. Yeasty Waffles
Using yeast instead of baking powder helps make these waffles rich and sweet.