- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
Get ready for a festive Independence Day with these 10 excellent pasta salads.
1. Bow-Tie Salad with Fennel, Prosciutto and Parmesan
This fast main-course salad is made with tangy lemon dressing.
2. Paella Salad
Orzo or rice can be used in this delicious take on the Spanish dish paella.
3. Grilled-Chicken Pasta Salad with Artichoke Hearts
Save time by using canned artichoke hearts.
4. Soba Salad with Dried Shiitake Dressing
This Japanese-style dish is great for a crowd.
5. Fusilli with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Zesty tomato pesto is perfect for this colorful salad, and also good served on top of grilled meats.
6. Whole-Wheat Pasta with Tofu and Cucumber
Serve this terrific warm-weather dish at room temperature.
7. Bow-Tie Salad with Scallops, Black Olives, Oranges and Mint
This unique salad combines flavors reminiscent of Morocco and southern Italy.
8. Rice-Noodle Salad with Chicken and Herbs
Fizzy ginger beer or sparkling wine pair well with this refreshing Vietnamese-style salad.
9. Fregola Tabbouleh
Nancy Silverton’s delicious version of tabbouleh features fregola sarda, a chewy Italian mini pasta from Sardinia.
10. Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables
This terrific vegetarian dish is ready in just 25 minutes.