- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
The knockout stage of the World Cup begins tomorrow with Brazil facing its South American rival, Chile. Here, three Caipirinhas and three Pisco cocktails to enjoy on game day.
Brazil's most famous cocktail is a simple mix of crushed lime, sugar and cachaça over ice.
2. Blackberry & Cabernet Caipirinha
This punch-like take on the caipirinha features Cabernet blended with spicy Syrah.
3. California Caipirinha
Orange Muscat adds delicious citrus flavor to the classic Brazilian drink.
4. Pisco Sour
Both Chile and Peru claim this drink as their national cocktail.
5. Pisco Punch
Fresh pineapple chunks, pisco and pineapple gum syrup make this the perfect tropical party punch.
6. Pisco-Apricot Tropicál
Made with apricot brandy, this Pisco Punch-inspired cocktail dates back to 1951.