- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
The knockout stage of the World Cup begins tomorrow with Brazil facing its South American rival, Chile. Here, three Caipirinhas and three Pisco cocktails to enjoy on game day.
Brazil's most famous cocktail is a simple mix of crushed lime, sugar and cachaça over ice.
2. Blackberry & Cabernet Caipirinha
This punch-like take on the caipirinha features Cabernet blended with spicy Syrah.
3. California Caipirinha
Orange Muscat adds delicious citrus flavor to the classic Brazilian drink.
4. Pisco Sour
Both Chile and Peru claim this drink as their national cocktail.
5. Pisco Punch
Fresh pineapple chunks, pisco and pineapple gum syrup make this the perfect tropical party punch.
6. Pisco-Apricot Tropicál
Made with apricot brandy, this Pisco Punch-inspired cocktail dates back to 1951.