- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
The knockout stage of the World Cup begins tomorrow with Brazil facing its South American rival, Chile. Here, three Caipirinhas and three Pisco cocktails to enjoy on game day.
Brazil's most famous cocktail is a simple mix of crushed lime, sugar and cachaça over ice.
2. Blackberry & Cabernet Caipirinha
This punch-like take on the caipirinha features Cabernet blended with spicy Syrah.
3. California Caipirinha
Orange Muscat adds delicious citrus flavor to the classic Brazilian drink.
4. Pisco Sour
Both Chile and Peru claim this drink as their national cocktail.
5. Pisco Punch
Fresh pineapple chunks, pisco and pineapple gum syrup make this the perfect tropical party punch.
6. Pisco-Apricot Tropicál
Made with apricot brandy, this Pisco Punch-inspired cocktail dates back to 1951.