- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
According to a recent study, people think salads that resemble great art taste better—and are worth paying twice the price. Here, seven visually-stunning salads that are way more affordable than fine art.
1. Herbed Pea Puree and Ricotta Salad with Black Garlic and Lemon Confiture
F&W Best New Chef '14 Matthew Accarrino's delicious salad celebrates peas in all forms.
2. Vegetable Rainbow Salad
This vibrant salad showcases a colorful mixture of pickled onions and radishes, roasted root vegetables, leafy greens and black quinoa.
3. Watermelon, Feta and Charred Pepper Salad
Charred shishito peppers add an appealing smoky flavor to this traditional Greek-style salad.
4. Toasted Quinoa, Charred Onion and Brussels Sprout Salad
Crunchy toasted quinoa with smoky charred onions and plenty of fresh herbs make this vegan salad delicious and fun to eat.
5. Blooming Bibb Lettuce Salad
This beautiful salad from chef Scott Conant is light and refreshing.
6. California Steak Salad
Any vegetables you have on hand can go into this main-course salad.
7. Hazelnut-Zucchini Salad
Ready in just 30 minutes, this healthy salad is an incredible mix of flavors and textures.