- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Love cupcakes but hate peeling off the paper? There’s a new product on the market just for you. Here, five delicious cupcakes to make with Dr. Oetker edible wafer cupcake cases.
1. Lemon-Ricotta Cupcakes with Fluffy Lemon Frosting
Joanne Chang’s delicious, lemony cupcakes are sweetened with honey instead of refined sugar.
2. German Chocolate Cupcakes
Ready in less than an hour, these gluten-free desserts feature two delicious frostings: coconut pecan and chocolate buttercream.
3. Fluffernutter Cupcakes
Creamy peanut butter and chopped chocolate peanuts top these delicious golden cakes.
4. Granola Bar Cupcakes
Crunchy granola and dried fruit add a savory touch to these fantastic cupcakes.
5. Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Ganache and Coconut
These decadent cupcakes are topped with chocolate-caramel frosting and flakes of toasted coconut.