- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
Today, Ecuador, one of the world’s top banana-producing nations, faces off against France, the land of cheese. Here, five banana and five Brie dishes to make for the game.
1. Banana-Walnut Bread with Flax
Looking for a way to use overripe bananas? Make this delicious quick bread.
2. Banana Smoothies
These healthy shakes require just five ingredients, plus ice.
3. Banana-Mango Ketchup
Use this simple condiment with any kind of beefsteak, pork, Italian sausage or chicken.
4. Caramelized Banana Tart
Store-bought all-butter puff pastry makes easy work of this terrific dessert.
5. Banana Custard–Stuffed Peanut Butter Cupcakes
These decadent cupcakes are completely gluten-free.
6. Brie Raclette
Wines from France’s Loire Valley like a fruity Chinon or Saumur-Champigny pair well with this delicious melted cheese dish.
7. Mushroom-and-Brie Omelet
White button mushrooms are a tasty and inexpensive ingredient for this fantastic dish.
8. Scallion-and-Brie Stuffed Burgers
Spicy scallion paste mixed into the ground meat makes these burgers extra luxurious.
9. Bacon-and-Egg Pizza
This fun pizza is topped with both Brie and mozzarella, creamy scrambled eggs, and crispy bacon.
10. Prosciutto, Brie and Apple Panini with Scallion Butter
A long baguette is perfect for this clever twist on ham and cheese.