- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
Today, Ecuador, one of the world’s top banana-producing nations, faces off against France, the land of cheese. Here, five banana and five Brie dishes to make for the game.
1. Banana-Walnut Bread with Flax
Looking for a way to use overripe bananas? Make this delicious quick bread.
2. Banana Smoothies
These healthy shakes require just five ingredients, plus ice.
3. Banana-Mango Ketchup
Use this simple condiment with any kind of beefsteak, pork, Italian sausage or chicken.
4. Caramelized Banana Tart
Store-bought all-butter puff pastry makes easy work of this terrific dessert.
5. Banana Custard–Stuffed Peanut Butter Cupcakes
These decadent cupcakes are completely gluten-free.
6. Brie Raclette
Wines from France’s Loire Valley like a fruity Chinon or Saumur-Champigny pair well with this delicious melted cheese dish.
7. Mushroom-and-Brie Omelet
White button mushrooms are a tasty and inexpensive ingredient for this fantastic dish.
8. Scallion-and-Brie Stuffed Burgers
Spicy scallion paste mixed into the ground meat makes these burgers extra luxurious.
9. Bacon-and-Egg Pizza
This fun pizza is topped with both Brie and mozzarella, creamy scrambled eggs, and crispy bacon.
10. Prosciutto, Brie and Apple Panini with Scallion Butter
A long baguette is perfect for this clever twist on ham and cheese.