- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video reveals that the easiest and quickest way to make homemade ice cream is with frozen bananas. The creamy fruit is also the key to these super-fast desserts.
1. Banana Soufflés
These simple, airy soufflés are the perfect marriage of Puerto Rican ingredients and French technique.
2. Dulce de Leche Roasted Banana Split
This boozy dessert is ready in just 15 minutes.
3. Banana-Nutella S’Mores
Hazelnutty Nutella and banana put a new twist on this classic camping dessert.
4. Warm Almond Milk with Bananas and Honey
This quick and healthy dessert is ultra-comforting.
5. Best-Ever Banana Split
What makes these banana splits so good is the insanely fudgy chocolate sauce couple with the light, crunchy almond topping.
6. Chocolate-Banana Tempura with Ice Cream and Caramel
For this crispy take on a banana split, halved bananas are stuffed with bittersweet chocolate, coated in a light tempura batter and fried until golden.
7. Banana Parfait with Mango and Berries
Think of this cool and creamy dessert as a deconstructed fruit smoothie.