- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video reveals that the easiest and quickest way to make homemade ice cream is with frozen bananas. The creamy fruit is also the key to these super-fast desserts.
1. Banana Soufflés
These simple, airy soufflés are the perfect marriage of Puerto Rican ingredients and French technique.
2. Dulce de Leche Roasted Banana Split
This boozy dessert is ready in just 15 minutes.
3. Banana-Nutella S’Mores
Hazelnutty Nutella and banana put a new twist on this classic camping dessert.
4. Warm Almond Milk with Bananas and Honey
This quick and healthy dessert is ultra-comforting.
5. Best-Ever Banana Split
What makes these banana splits so good is the insanely fudgy chocolate sauce couple with the light, crunchy almond topping.
6. Chocolate-Banana Tempura with Ice Cream and Caramel
For this crispy take on a banana split, halved bananas are stuffed with bittersweet chocolate, coated in a light tempura batter and fried until golden.
7. Banana Parfait with Mango and Berries
Think of this cool and creamy dessert as a deconstructed fruit smoothie.