- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
While England is already out of the World Cup, these five delicious British foods are guaranteed not to disappoint.
1. Shepherd's Pie
This classic British dish features chopped lamb with a mashed-potato topping.
2. Banger & Egg Sandwiches
Bangers (British slang for sausages), fried eggs and sharp cheddar cheese make up the filling for this fast breakfast sandwich.
3. English Crumpets
Traditionally prepared in ring molds, these thick, porous breads can be also be made free-form.
4. Fried Beer-Battered Fish and Chips with Dilled Tartar Sauce
This version of the British staple is made by frying fish in a light beer batter.
5. Sticky Toffee Pudding
This delicious, gooey British dessert dates back to the 1960s.