- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
While England is already out of the World Cup, these five delicious British foods are guaranteed not to disappoint.
1. Shepherd's Pie
This classic British dish features chopped lamb with a mashed-potato topping.
2. Banger & Egg Sandwiches
Bangers (British slang for sausages), fried eggs and sharp cheddar cheese make up the filling for this fast breakfast sandwich.
3. English Crumpets
Traditionally prepared in ring molds, these thick, porous breads can be also be made free-form.
4. Fried Beer-Battered Fish and Chips with Dilled Tartar Sauce
This version of the British staple is made by frying fish in a light beer batter.
5. Sticky Toffee Pudding
This delicious, gooey British dessert dates back to the 1960s.