- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
The United States scored a triumphant victory over Ghana in their first World Cup Group of Death match. To keep the good luck going, here are 10 fantastic, patriotic dishes to make for Sunday’s game against Portugal.
1. Hogs in a Blanket
This fun take on the classic pigs in a blanket features spicy andouille sausage and a sweet mustard chutney.
2. Three-Cheese Mini Macs
What’s more fun than bite-size mac and cheese?
3. Classic Buffalo Chicken Wings
Ready in just 45 minutes, these delicious wings are turned up a notch thanks to extra garlic and hot sauce.
4. Mini Burgers
These fast sliders are made with a mixture of ground chuck and short rib.
5. Blue-Cheese-and-Walnut Dip with Waldorf Crudités
This super-easy dish is a deconstructed version of a classic Waldorf salad.
6. Smoked–Salmon Deviled Eggs
Upgrade the beloved appetizer by adding finely chopped smoked salmon.
7. Crab Cakes with Horseradish Cream
Try these easy crab cakes with a full-bodied California Chardonnay.
8. Artichoke Dip
This stellar party dip is topped with sharp white cheddar cheese.
9. Milk-Chocolate-Chip Cookies
These delicious cookies are perfectly crunchy on the outside and soft in the center.
10. S’mores Brownies
Turn the traditional campfire dessert into incredible fudgy brownies.