- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Tonight, Japan faces Greece in the World Cup. Here, five delicious dishes to make from each of the competing countries.
1. Pork Tonkatsu
Fried, breaded pork cutlets (tonkatsu) are extremely popular in Japan.
2. Cold Soba Salad with Dried Shiitake Dressing
This sweet and savory dish is great for a crowd.
3. Japanese Eggplant Tempura
These crispy fritters are ready in just 30 minutes.
4. Spicy Grilled Shrimp with Yuzu Kosho Pesto
Yuzu kosho, a spicy Japanese condiment made from hot chiles and citrusy yuzu zest, is the secret to this easy recipe.
5. Late-Night Japanese Noodles
Paul Qui uses dried ramen to make this addictive dish, which features mushrooms and spicy marinated pollock roe.
6. Greek Salad with Oregano-Roasted Salmon
Turn the classic salad into a delicious main course simply by adding salmon.
7. Pork Souvlaki with Tzatziki
Cooking pork shoulder in a grill pan is a fast way to create this delicious Greek dish at home.
8. Grilled Lamb Chops with Ladolemono
Ladolemono, a simple Greek sauce made with lemon juice and olive oil, is delicious on everything, including vegetables and meats.
9. Baklava with Walnuts and Chocolate Chips
This flaky Greek pastry is easy to make ahead of time.
10. Grilled Watermelon with Yogurt
This modern take on the traditional Greek combination of watermelon and feta cheese is perfect for a snack or dessert.