- Wine is the New Coffee
- Michael Cimarusti’s IPA Addiction
- The Perfect Mocktail for Gin Lovers
- Beer for Rocket Scientists
- Portland is Brewing Amazing French-Style Farmhouse Ales
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- For a Super-Affordable Champagne Impostor, Look to New Mexico
- Melissa Perello’s Favorite Fall Cocktail
- Keep Calm, Drink Bourbon
- The Best Boozy Way to Settle Your Stomach
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Andrew Zimmerman of Chicago's Sepia is a major proponent of a proper daiquiri. “It’s so straightforward: rum, simple syrup and lime juice. It’s like a simpleton’s margarita,” he says. “They’re super easy to throw together and to knock back. I like to make mine with a gold rum instead of white, to get some age-y flavor on it.” Here, one of the best recipes for the simple, three-ingredient cocktail.