- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Here, seven fast and simple dishes to make this weekend.
1. Spicy Honey-Glazed Bacon
These addictive bacon strips require just five ingredients.
2. Almond-Butter-and-Jelly French Toast
Almond butter stars in this fun cross between French toast and PB&J.
3. Scrambled Eggs with Herbed Croutons
Skip the side of toast by stirring delicious herbed croutons directly into soft, creamy scrambled eggs.
4. Brown-Butter Crêpes with Nutella and Jam
"Any jam will go with hazelnuts and chocolate," says chef Mike Price. "You can't screw that up."
5. Eggs Benedict with Bacon and Arugula
Save time by using English muffins for this delicious egg dish.
6. Chocolate Chip Coconut Pancakes
These fluffy pancakes are completely gluten-free.
7. Thai Chile Bloody Marys
Any mild hot pepper will work for Jean-Georges Vongerichten's fiery Bloody Marys.