- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
Here, seven fast and simple dishes to make this weekend.
1. Spicy Honey-Glazed Bacon
These addictive bacon strips require just five ingredients.
2. Almond-Butter-and-Jelly French Toast
Almond butter stars in this fun cross between French toast and PB&J.
3. Scrambled Eggs with Herbed Croutons
Skip the side of toast by stirring delicious herbed croutons directly into soft, creamy scrambled eggs.
4. Brown-Butter Crêpes with Nutella and Jam
"Any jam will go with hazelnuts and chocolate," says chef Mike Price. "You can't screw that up."
5. Eggs Benedict with Bacon and Arugula
Save time by using English muffins for this delicious egg dish.
6. Chocolate Chip Coconut Pancakes
These fluffy pancakes are completely gluten-free.
7. Thai Chile Bloody Marys
Any mild hot pepper will work for Jean-Georges Vongerichten's fiery Bloody Marys.