- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 5 Bite-Size Super Bowl Sliders
Here, five delicious foods that represent FIFA's top five-ranked World Cup contenders.
1. Tortilla Española
This version of the classic Spanish dish features a high ratio of potatoes to eggs.
2. German-Style Pretzels
Chef Hans Röckenwagner's delicious pretzels are a great snack to make if you're cheering for Germany.
3. Campfire Feijoada
This version of feijoada (a classic Brazilian dish of stewed, smoked meats and black beans with dried beef) is made with beef jerky.
4. Caldo Verde
This traditional Portuguese soup is best with high-quality chorizo and leafy kale.
5. Argentinian Grilled Beef Tenderloin
Argentina is known for its beef, which is often served with chimichurri and salsa criolla.