- 7 Mother's Day Breakfasts to Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Creamy Queso Dips for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Reasons to Add Fruit to Your Salsa
- 5 Tequila Punches for Cinco de Mayo
- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Here, five delicious foods that represent FIFA's top five-ranked World Cup contenders.
1. Tortilla Española
This version of the classic Spanish dish features a high ratio of potatoes to eggs.
2. German-Style Pretzels
Chef Hans Röckenwagner's delicious pretzels are a great snack to make if you're cheering for Germany.
3. Campfire Feijoada
This version of feijoada (a classic Brazilian dish of stewed, smoked meats and black beans with dried beef) is made with beef jerky.
4. Caldo Verde
This traditional Portuguese soup is best with high-quality chorizo and leafy kale.
5. Argentinian Grilled Beef Tenderloin
Argentina is known for its beef, which is often served with chimichurri and salsa criolla.