- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
From short ribs to juicy burgers, here are 10 delicious barbecue and grilling recipes to make this weekend.
1. Grilled Short Ribs with Smoky Blackberry Barbecue Sauce
These delicious short ribs are brushed with an easy blackberry barbecue sauce before they’re grilled.
2. Barbecued Spiced Shrimp with Tomato Salad
Bold Southwestern spices including pure ancho chile powder and smoked paprika flavor this delicious shrimp.
3. Blue Ribbon Barbecue Chicken Cheeseburgers
The combination of sweet–spicy barbecue sauce and smoky bacon makes this a barbecue lover’s dream chicken burger.
4. Grilled Root Beer Pork Ribs
Spiced root beer sauce stars in this delicious dish.
5. Throwback Porterhouse Steaks
Butcher Tom Mylan brushes his fantastic steaks with beer–spiked barbecue sauce.
6. Twice–Glazed Asian Barbecued Chicken
This Asian-inspired recipe is made with oyster sauce, roasted garlic and toasted black peppercorns.
7. Juicy Texas Burgers
Bobby Flay’s incredible burgers are topped with delicious coleslaw.
8. Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
Ready in just 30 minutes, these healthy sandwiches get terrific smokiness thanks to chipotles in adobo.
9. Coffee-Cured Pulled Pork
Linton Hopkins makes sliders with this terrific slow-roasted pork shoulder.
10. Robb Walsh’s Texas Barbecue Brisket
Serve this delicious brisket alone or on a sandwich.