- 20 Pieces of Summertime Food Porn
- How to Brunch Like a Chef
- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
- Oysters for Breakfast and Steaks for Dinner
- Chefs' Winter Comfort Foods
- Hot Dogs and Roasted Mushrooms
- 8 Ways Chefs Eat Pork
- Oyster Bliss, Mind-Blowing Yellowtail & Homemade Ramen
- How Star Chefs Take Their Eggs
- 11 Instagram Shots from Star Chefs That Will Inspire Your 4th of July Menu
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
This past week, chefs like Pichet Ong, Alain Ducasse and Harold Dieterle prepared and ate some super-succulent lobsters—just in time for National Lobster Day, which is this Sunday, June 15.