- 6 Must-Visit Spots in Havana
- 6 Best Nightlife Spots in Havana
- 8 Best Places for Scotch Whisky in NYC
- 3 Recently Renovated European Hotels You'll Never Want to Leave
- Where to Go in Venice for Buttery Polenta and Red Mantis Shrimp
- Want to Cook Thai Food? Check Out These Stellar Bangkok Cooking Schools
- A Seafood-Packed Layover at an Incredible Tokyo Food Court
- DIY Wine Blending at Judd's Hill in Napa
- Where to Eat in Istria
- Honolulu Guide: High-End Dining and Chinatown Shopping
Writer Jonathan Gold traveled to Naples in search of the greatest pizza in the world, made by master pizzaiolo Franco Pepe. Here, five other reasons to visit.
This confectionery specializes in rich hot chocolate. Via Vetriera 12; gay-odin.it.
Pizzeria Gino Sorbillo
A local pizza celebrity's perpetually mobbed classic spot. Via dei Tribunali 32.
Pizzaria La Notizia
Franco Pepe's favorite Naples pizza. Via Michelangelo da Caravaggio 53; pizzarialanotizia.com.
Ristorante da Dora
Spaghetti piled high with tiny sweet clams, and other impeccable seafood dishes. Via Ferdinando Palasciano 28-30.
Timpani & Tempura
A hole-in-the-wall with street-food classics like deep-fried mozzarella. Vico della Quercia 17.