- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
Here, five killer dogs to make this weekend.
1. Hot Dog Melts
Wolfgang Puck’s incredible hot dogs are filled with Gruyère cheese and wrapped in bacon.
2. Hot Dogs with Cheddar and Sautéed Apples
These innovative hot dogs are stuffed inside pretzel rolls.
3. Kogi Dogs
Kimchi tops these delicious, Korean–inspired hot dogs.
4. Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs with Avocado
Crif Dogs in Manhattan is famous for this over-the-top hot dog, which features crispy bacon and spicy salsa.
5. Crosshatch Hot Dogs on Grilled Croissants
These sweet-savory glazed hot dogs are cut in a crosshatch pattern, which helps them cook even faster.