- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Here, five killer dogs to make this weekend.
1. Hot Dog Melts
Wolfgang Puck’s incredible hot dogs are filled with Gruyère cheese and wrapped in bacon.
2. Hot Dogs with Cheddar and Sautéed Apples
These innovative hot dogs are stuffed inside pretzel rolls.
3. Kogi Dogs
Kimchi tops these delicious, Korean–inspired hot dogs.
4. Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs with Avocado
Crif Dogs in Manhattan is famous for this over-the-top hot dog, which features crispy bacon and spicy salsa.
5. Crosshatch Hot Dogs on Grilled Croissants
These sweet-savory glazed hot dogs are cut in a crosshatch pattern, which helps them cook even faster.