- 7 Mother's Day Breakfasts to Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Creamy Queso Dips for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Reasons to Add Fruit to Your Salsa
- 5 Tequila Punches for Cinco de Mayo
- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Here, five killer dogs to make this weekend.
1. Hot Dog Melts
Wolfgang Puck’s incredible hot dogs are filled with Gruyère cheese and wrapped in bacon.
2. Hot Dogs with Cheddar and Sautéed Apples
These innovative hot dogs are stuffed inside pretzel rolls.
3. Kogi Dogs
Kimchi tops these delicious, Korean–inspired hot dogs.
4. Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs with Avocado
Crif Dogs in Manhattan is famous for this over-the-top hot dog, which features crispy bacon and spicy salsa.
5. Crosshatch Hot Dogs on Grilled Croissants
These sweet-savory glazed hot dogs are cut in a crosshatch pattern, which helps them cook even faster.