- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
Here, five killer dogs to make this weekend.
1. Hot Dog Melts
Wolfgang Puck’s incredible hot dogs are filled with Gruyère cheese and wrapped in bacon.
2. Hot Dogs with Cheddar and Sautéed Apples
These innovative hot dogs are stuffed inside pretzel rolls.
3. Kogi Dogs
Kimchi tops these delicious, Korean–inspired hot dogs.
4. Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs with Avocado
Crif Dogs in Manhattan is famous for this over-the-top hot dog, which features crispy bacon and spicy salsa.
5. Crosshatch Hot Dogs on Grilled Croissants
These sweet-savory glazed hot dogs are cut in a crosshatch pattern, which helps them cook even faster.