- How to Pit Cherries with Chopsticks
- How to Truss a Chicken Without Any String
- The Easy Way to Decorate a Cake with Sprinkles
- One More Great Use For Your Casserole Dish
- The Easiest Way to Fillet a Fish
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Cut Corn Kernels Off the Cob
- How to Hull Strawberries with a Straw
- Chop Your Way to Pillowy Gnocchi
- Jamie Bissonnette’s Wicked Quick Egg Salad Trick
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong.
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong. Though it's the gadget most often found in the back of drawers or the bottom of a box that never got unpacked from the last move, an egg slicer is a magical tool that can slice many things. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to get the most out of your egg slicer. Learn more brilliant cooking tips by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips.