- 6 Boozy Strawberry Recipes
- 4 Eggs Benedicts for Mother’s Day
- 11 Ways You Should Definitely Be Using Zucchini This Summer
- How to Make Brown Sugar When You Invariably Run Out of It
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- How to Pit Cherries with Chopsticks
- How to Truss a Chicken Without Any String
- The Easy Way to Decorate a Cake with Sprinkles
- One More Great Use For Your Casserole Dish
- The Easiest Way to Fillet a Fish
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong.
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong. Though it's the gadget most often found in the back of drawers or the bottom of a box that never got unpacked from the last move, an egg slicer is a magical tool that can slice many things. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to get the most out of your egg slicer. Learn more brilliant cooking tips by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips.