- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
You may think an egg slicer can only do one thing—slice eggs. You would be wrong. Though it's the gadget most often found in the back of drawers or the bottom of a box that never got unpacked from the last move, an egg slicer is a magical tool that can slice many things. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to get the most out of your egg slicer. Learn more brilliant cooking tips by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips.