- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Here are seven fantastic, crowd-friendly dips for a graduation celebration.
1. Smoky Chipotle and Bacon Guacamole
This over-the-top dip is studded with crumbled bacon.
2. Sloppy Joe Dip
This hearty dip is a fun take on the classic American sandwich.
3. White Bean Dip with Parsley Oil
Olive oil blended with parsley and celery adds fantastic herbal flavor to this creamy bean dip.
4. Ginger-Miso Sweet Pea Spread
This dairy-free dip features pureed scallions and sweet peas mixed with yellow miso.
5. Quick and Easy Hummus
This super-simple dip is ready in just 10 minutes.
6. Whipped Feta with Cucumbers
This Mediterranean-inspired spread is served with olive oil–marinated cucumbers.
7. Red Hot Salsa
Jacques Pépin’s delicious salsa gets extra heat thanks to finely diced serrano chile peppers.