- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Here are seven fantastic, crowd-friendly dips for a graduation celebration.
1. Smoky Chipotle and Bacon Guacamole
This over-the-top dip is studded with crumbled bacon.
2. Sloppy Joe Dip
This hearty dip is a fun take on the classic American sandwich.
3. White Bean Dip with Parsley Oil
Olive oil blended with parsley and celery adds fantastic herbal flavor to this creamy bean dip.
4. Ginger-Miso Sweet Pea Spread
This dairy-free dip features pureed scallions and sweet peas mixed with yellow miso.
5. Quick and Easy Hummus
This super-simple dip is ready in just 10 minutes.
6. Whipped Feta with Cucumbers
This Mediterranean-inspired spread is served with olive oil–marinated cucumbers.
7. Red Hot Salsa
Jacques Pépin’s delicious salsa gets extra heat thanks to finely diced serrano chile peppers.