- Beer-Spiked Desserts for Memorial Day
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
The World Cup kicks off this Thursday in São Paulo. Here, five fantastic Brazilian dishes to honor the host country.
1. Classic Caipirinha
Brazil’s national cocktail features the popular, rum-like spirit cachaça, which is made with sugarcane rather than molasses.
2. Brazilian Black Rice
This delicious dish features richly flavored Bahian seafood and healthy whole-grain black rice.
3. Brazilian Beer-Marinated Chicken
Xingu (a Brazilian black lager) flavors this quick chicken dish.
4. Brazilian Fish, Shrimp and Mussel Stew
“Brazilian seafood stews of this type will blow your mind,” says Andrew Zimmern of this terrific dish made with cashew butter and mussels.
5. Brazilian Rich Chocolate Truffles
These delicious treats, called brigadeiros in Portuguese, are closer to chocolate caramels than French-style truffles.