- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
In F&W's June Issue, chef Roberto Santibañez reveals his recipe for a quick, deliciously spicy salsa made with just four ingredients. Here, 3 ways to use it or any other fresh salsa.
Quick Breakfast: Pour the sauce over fried, poached or scrambled eggs.
Fast Pasta: Toss the sauce with spaghetti, adding a little of the pasta cooking water if the noodles seem dry.
10-Minute Stew: Brown beef, pork or chicken in a pot, stir in the sauce and simmer until the meat is just cooked through.
Recipe: Salsa Verde Cruda