- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
In F&W's June Issue, chef Roberto Santibañez reveals his recipe for a quick, deliciously spicy salsa made with just four ingredients. Here, 3 ways to use it or any other fresh salsa.
Quick Breakfast: Pour the sauce over fried, poached or scrambled eggs.
Fast Pasta: Toss the sauce with spaghetti, adding a little of the pasta cooking water if the noodles seem dry.
10-Minute Stew: Brown beef, pork or chicken in a pot, stir in the sauce and simmer until the meat is just cooked through.
Recipe: Salsa Verde Cruda