- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
- 7 Best Eggless Breakfasts
- 11 Crazy-Good Gluten-Free Muffins
In F&W's June Issue, chef Roberto Santibañez reveals his recipe for a quick, deliciously spicy salsa made with just four ingredients. Here, 3 ways to use it or any other fresh salsa.
Quick Breakfast: Pour the sauce over fried, poached or scrambled eggs.
Fast Pasta: Toss the sauce with spaghetti, adding a little of the pasta cooking water if the noodles seem dry.
10-Minute Stew: Brown beef, pork or chicken in a pot, stir in the sauce and simmer until the meat is just cooked through.
Recipe: Salsa Verde Cruda