- 5 Creamy Queso Dips for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Reasons to Add Fruit to Your Salsa
- 5 Tequila Punches for Cinco de Mayo
- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
In F&W's June Issue, chef Roberto Santibañez reveals his recipe for a quick, deliciously spicy salsa made with just four ingredients. Here, 3 ways to use it or any other fresh salsa.
Quick Breakfast: Pour the sauce over fried, poached or scrambled eggs.
Fast Pasta: Toss the sauce with spaghetti, adding a little of the pasta cooking water if the noodles seem dry.
10-Minute Stew: Brown beef, pork or chicken in a pot, stir in the sauce and simmer until the meat is just cooked through.
Recipe: Salsa Verde Cruda