- The Secret to Ultra-Delicious Fried Chicken: Duck Fat
- An L.A. Chef’s Sashimi-Enhanced Croque-Madam
- Cathal Armstrong’s Cult 'Boiling Bacon'
- How to Make Pok Pok’s Famous Vietnamese Chicken Wings at Home
- Mourad Lahlou’s Flaky, Meaty Basteeya
- The Best Goat Curry North of the Caribbean
- The Most Lobster-Packed Lobster Pasta Ever
- Michael Voltaggio’s Accidentally Amazing Gnocchi
- The Surprising Inspiration Behind Eric Ripert's Signature Tuna Dish
- Scott Conant’s Signature Spaghetti
At Osteria Mozza, the joint venture from Nancy Silverton, Mario Batali and Joseph Bastianich, diners come for the mozzarella bar but stay for the ravioli. Served solo, the fresh ricotta–egg raviolo with brown butter and sage is a perennial favorite. Executive chef Matt Molina has a theory: “Although this city is filled with tons of ethnic restaurants that use very complex ingredients, L.A. diners really love simplicity,” he says. Make your own ravioli at home using this foolproof recipe.