- Watch: Andrew Zimmern's Exciting New Video Series
- The Ultimate Margarita
- The Easiest 2-Ingredient Halloween Cocktail
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Juicy Sous-Vide BBQ Short Ribs
- The Rich, Crunchy Sweet Potato Tempura You Should Definitely Try
- How to Make Brown Sugar When You Invariably Run Out of It
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- How to Make Perfect Simple Syrup
All of those Chinese takeout chopsticks you’ve been hoarding? They finally have a purpose thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video.
All of those Chinese takeout chopsticks you’ve been hoarding? They finally have a purpose thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video. F&W's Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to de-pit cherries using a chopstick and an empty wine bottle. (If you only have full wine bottles, you know what to do.) Learn more great skills by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.