- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
All of those Chinese takeout chopsticks you’ve been hoarding? They finally have a purpose thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video. F&W's Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to de-pit cherries using a chopstick and an empty wine bottle. (If you only have full wine bottles, you know what to do.) Learn more great skills by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.