- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
Founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver, (RED) is a fantastic non-profit that aims to bring businesses and people together in the fight against AIDS. Here, 10 fantastic red berry dishes you can make to honor the cause.
1. Hibiscus-Berry Gelatins
These silky fruit gelatins are a great way to serve raspberries.
2. Cherry-Berry Pie
This stellar pie features fresh sweet cherries and raspberries.
3. Fresh Raspberry Tart
Jacques Pépin's gorgeous dessert is made with seedless raspberry jam, which sets the berries in place and adds delicious flavor.
4. Tomato-Raspberry Granita
Cherry tomatoes and raspberries are an unusual yet delicious combination in this refreshing dessert.
5. Red Berry Shrub
Raspberries, raspberry vinegar and sour cherry star in this refreshing mocktail.
6. Sour-Cherry Lambic Sorbet
Ice cream genius Jeni Britton Bauer flavors her incredible sorbet with cherry lambic beer.
7. Mixed-Berry Dutch Baby
Made with fresh berries, this German pancake is perfect for breakfast or dessert.
8. Chilled Sour Cherry Soup with Fennel and Sour Cream
Fennel adds a savory touch to this beautiful soup.
9. Berries with Lemon Mint Syrup
This healthy fruit compote features fresh raspberries and strawberries.
10. Strawberry Ricotta Tartlets
Save time by using store-bought ricotta for these fantastic, bite-sized desserts.