- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
A drought in Brazil (the world’s biggest coffee producer) along with a disease known as leaf rust are threatening the global supply of coffee beans. As supply wanes and demand remains strong, prices are expected to increase. Here, five delicious recipes featuring coffee to make before the beans disappear.
1. Huber’s Iced Spanish Coffee
Cold strong coffee is spiked with Kahlua and rum in this bold cocktail.
2. Coffee-Cured Pulled Pork
“The best things take a little bit of time,” says Linton Hopkins of these delicious sliders.
3. Bananas in Coffee Bean Syrup
This Vietnamese-inspired dish features bananas steeped in warm, bittersweet coffee syrup.
4. Coffee-Rum Truffettes
Jacques Pépin loves the combination of dark rum and espresso for these chocolate treats.
5. Warm Coffee Custard with Raspberries
This luscious dessert is flavored with cinnamon and cardamom.