- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
A drought in Brazil (the world’s biggest coffee producer) along with a disease known as leaf rust are threatening the global supply of coffee beans. As supply wanes and demand remains strong, prices are expected to increase. Here, five delicious recipes featuring coffee to make before the beans disappear.
1. Huber’s Iced Spanish Coffee
Cold strong coffee is spiked with Kahlua and rum in this bold cocktail.
2. Coffee-Cured Pulled Pork
“The best things take a little bit of time,” says Linton Hopkins of these delicious sliders.
3. Bananas in Coffee Bean Syrup
This Vietnamese-inspired dish features bananas steeped in warm, bittersweet coffee syrup.
4. Coffee-Rum Truffettes
Jacques Pépin loves the combination of dark rum and espresso for these chocolate treats.
5. Warm Coffee Custard with Raspberries
This luscious dessert is flavored with cinnamon and cardamom.