- The 10 Most Romantic Pastas
- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
F&W's Kay Chun shares her cooking strategy for fast weeknight meals.
Kay Chun of the F&W test kitchen is a grainiac. She devotes a portion of her Sundays to prepping different kinds of grains—quinoa, farro, wheat berries, bulgur. She boils them in salted water until al dente, like pasta, then spreads them out on a baking sheet to cool and stores them in separate containers in the refrigerator. Here are a few of her favorite things to do with them all week.