- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
- How to Taco Anything
- 15 Best-Ever Tacos for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Five-Ingredient Party Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
F&W's Kay Chun shares her cooking strategy for fast weeknight meals.
Kay Chun of the F&W test kitchen is a grainiac. She devotes a portion of her Sundays to prepping different kinds of grains—quinoa, farro, wheat berries, bulgur. She boils them in salted water until al dente, like pasta, then spreads them out on a baking sheet to cool and stores them in separate containers in the refrigerator. Here are a few of her favorite things to do with them all week.