- 5 Seafood Dishes That Could Be Art
- Pie for Breakfast, Jack-O-Lanterns for Dessert
- Chefs are Going All-Out for Easter and Passover
- Meatless Mondays and Fried Chicken Fridays
- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- 7 Ways to Celebrate National Lobster Day Like a Pro
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
This past week, chefs like Dale Talde, Matthew Jennings and Jean-Georges Vongerichten feasted on an array of regional specialties like breakfast tacos, chicken and waffles and Italian grinders.