- 6 Ways to Upgrade Your Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich
- 9 Signs You're in a Real Dive Bar
- 5 Things to Do This Weekend to Prep for Thanksgiving
- Win Your Friendsgiving with This No-Fail Menu
- 6 Key Decisions to Make Before Your First Thanksgiving
- Types of Tea
- Why You Should Be Using Buckwheat Groats
- Cigar Sommelier Giuseppe Ruo on Cigar Etiquette and Why Cubans are the Best
- 7 Best Simple Chocolate Cakes
- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
Here's how to spike your grilled meats with the flavors of strong coffee, bourbon barrel smoke and Italian black truffles.
4 Rivers Smokehouse flavors this rub with strong cowboy coffee. $4.50 for 3.4 oz.; 4rsmokehouse.com.
Woodford Reserve's Lemon Pepper Blend
Wood from bourbon barrels smokes the pepper. $10 for 2 oz.; bourbonbarrelfoods.com.
Carolina Dirt Rub
This salty-sweet blend is best sprinkled, not rubbed, as salt crystals can cut meat. $9 for 6 oz.; lilliesq.com.
Herbal Heirloom Savory Salt
A tiny Italian farm grows the organic herbs. $11 for 4 oz.; scrumptiouspantry.com.
Black Truffle Sea Salt
From Abruzzo, a new essential for truffle fanatics. $13.25 for 2 oz.; saltsistersonline.com.