- 5 Cookie Mixes Worth Buying
- DIY Valentine’s Day Candies to Make at Home
- Super Bowl Exposé: How Do They Make Those Giant Party Subs?
- 5 Beer Cocktails for Your Super Bowl Party
- 5 Ways to Experiment with Gluten-Free Flour
- 7 Luxurious Private Wine Tastings
- The Hot Sauce Field Guide
- 6 Store-Bought Super Bowl Snacks
- How to Throw an Extra-Crispy Super Bowl Party
- 6 Dubai Photographers to Follow on Instagram
Here's how to spike your grilled meats with the flavors of strong coffee, bourbon barrel smoke and Italian black truffles.
4 Rivers Smokehouse flavors this rub with strong cowboy coffee. $4.50 for 3.4 oz.; 4rsmokehouse.com.
Woodford Reserve's Lemon Pepper Blend
Wood from bourbon barrels smokes the pepper. $10 for 2 oz.; bourbonbarrelfoods.com.
Carolina Dirt Rub
This salty-sweet blend is best sprinkled, not rubbed, as salt crystals can cut meat. $9 for 6 oz.; lilliesq.com.
Herbal Heirloom Savory Salt
A tiny Italian farm grows the organic herbs. $11 for 4 oz.; scrumptiouspantry.com.
Black Truffle Sea Salt
From Abruzzo, a new essential for truffle fanatics. $13.25 for 2 oz.; saltsistersonline.com.