- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
Here, 10 terrific, crowd-pleasing dishes that travel beautifully.
1. Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint
Jacques Pépin's fast, healthy salad is great for a crowd. The watermelon can be cut into rounds with a melon baller or chopped into cubes.
2. Herbed Potato Salad
Any seasonal herbs will work in this delicious, creamy salad.
3. Green Bean Slaw
Tender haricots verts get mixed with crunchy strips of carrot, red pepper and parsnip. This dish is also fantastic with bacon.
4. Thai Cucumber Salad with Peanuts
This refreshing salad features a tangy dressing made with fiery Thai chiles.
5. Tomato Gratin
This fast, vegetarian dish can be refrigerated overnight.
6. Yellow Wax Bean and Radish Salad with Cannellinis
Using canned cannellinis instead of dried ones makes this crunchy, light salad even faster to prepare.
7. Blue-Cheese-and-Walnut Dip with Waldorf Crudités
This simple recipe is a fun take on the classic Waldorf salad.
8. Cherry Couscous Salad
Sweet cherries and salty olives give this easy couscous salad its bright flavor.
9. Apple Pie Bars
These delicious, portable bars have a nutty, streusel-like topping.
10. Gooey Walnut Brownies
Dark, milk and white chocolate all go into these luscious brownies.