- 9 Signs You're in a Real Dive Bar
- 5 Things to Do This Weekend to Prep for Thanksgiving
- Win Your Friendsgiving with This No-Fail Menu
- 6 Key Decisions to Make Before Your First Thanksgiving
- Types of Tea
- Why You Should Be Using Buckwheat Groats
- Cigar Sommelier Giuseppe Ruo on Cigar Etiquette and Why Cubans are the Best
- 7 Best Simple Chocolate Cakes
- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- DIY Scotch Tasting Party
F&W Deputy Editor Christine Quinlan shares her top picks for 6 essential grilling tools, from oversized tongs to the thermometer that's preferred by the pros.
The flat shape means food won't spin. $15; bbqguys.com.
A chef favorite, with digital sensors. $96; thermoworks.com.
Barbecue guru Steven Raichlen's jumbo model has a built-in bottle opener. $18; amazon.com.
Oversize tips make it easy to grab anything, big or small. $15; oxo.com.
Heat-protective with a silicone grip, so utensils don't slip. $35; weber.com.
Cast-Iron Grill Pan
Reversible, with a griddle on the flip side. $75; lodgemfg.com.