- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
Sweets do just as well on the grill as burgers. Here, six smoky, delicious desserts to make over Memorial Day weekend.
1. Mixed Berry Hobo Packs with Grilled Pound Cake
Berries grilled in a foil pack make an excellent addition to toasty pound cake. A dollop of crème fraîche or ice cream puts this dish over the top.
2. Banana-Nutella S’Mores
This classic campfire dessert is ready in just 20 minutes.
3. Grilled Banana Splits with Coffee Ice Cream and Mocha Sauce
For these simple but delicious splits, bananas are marinated in rum, coated with sugar, then grilled until perfectly crackly on the outside.
4. Grilled-Fruit Bruschetta with Honey Mascarpone
Caramelizing fruit on the grill intensifies its flavor. The grilled bread served alongside soaks up the sweet juices.
5. Grilled Watermelon with Yogurt
This healthy dessert is a modern take on the traditional Greek combination of watermelon and feta cheese.
6. Campfire Biscuit S’mores
This fun twist on the classic dessert features chocolate-studded biscuits filled with tangy raspberry jam and smoky marshmallows.