- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
With Memorial Day around the corner, it’s time to start grilling. Here are 10 juicy, delicious burger recipes to celebrate the unofficial start of summer.
1. Spicy 50/50 Burgers
Michael Symon’s spicy cheeseburgers are made with a delicious mix of sausage and ground beef.
2. Chianti Burgers with Caramelized Onions
These Tuscan-inspired burgers feature melted pecorino cheese and a square of focaccia instead of a bun.
3. Beef Burgers with Sweet-n-Smoky Ketchup
Dried pasilla chiles and molasses add smoky-sweetness to the ketchup on these juicy beef burgers.
4. Double Cheeseburgers, Los Angeles–Style
Chef Roy Choi’s juicy burgers get an Asian twist with toasted sesame seeds in the mayo and shiso leaves on the buns.
5. Italian-Sausage Burgers with Garlicky Spinach
Using sausage in burgers is a great time-saver, since the meat is already seasoned.
6. Chile-Stuffed Cheeseburger
This gooey burger is stuffed with melted cheese and roasted chiles.
7. Stilton Sirloin Burgers with Onion Jam
These juicy mini cheeseburgers are perfect with sweet potato fries.
8. Nacho Burgers
Bobby Flay’s over-the-top burgers are topped with nacho cheese sauce, salsa and tortilla chips.
9. Beef Burgers with Peanut–Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
Peanut butter adds delicious sweetness to this barbecue sauce made with ancho chile powder and chipotle in adobo sauce.
10. Cheddar BLT Burgers with Tarragon Russian Dressing
Chef Laurent Tourondel brushes burgers with butter while they’re on the grill.