- 5 Cookie Mixes Worth Buying
- DIY Valentine’s Day Candies to Make at Home
- Super Bowl Exposé: How Do They Make Those Giant Party Subs?
- 5 Beer Cocktails for Your Super Bowl Party
- 5 Ways to Experiment with Gluten-Free Flour
- 7 Luxurious Private Wine Tastings
- The Hot Sauce Field Guide
- 6 Store-Bought Super Bowl Snacks
- How to Throw an Extra-Crispy Super Bowl Party
- 6 Dubai Photographers to Follow on Instagram
America's grill obsession has sparked a fascination with home smokers. Here, new models to satisfy your inner pit master.
Fueled by hardwood pellets (like rigs on the pro barbecue circuit), with digital controls. $2,749; williams-sonoma.com.
The Big Green Egg
The cult-favorite smoker now comes in an XXL size, big enough to hold a whole hog. $3,999; biggreenegg.com.
The 15-by-31-inch Smokey Mountain is an inexpensive way to try the trend. $219; weber.com.
Video: Bobby Flay on 5 Signs It's Time for a New Grill