- How to Make Jody Adams' Zuchinni Fritters
- 3 Wines to Pair with Grilled Shrimp
- 7 Expert Taco Tips from Aarón Sánchez
- The Ultimate Make-Ahead Derby Party Menu
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Raisin Day
- Make Chef Kenny Gilbert’s Multipurpose Florida BBQ Sauce
- 3 Ways to Make Hot Wings Healthier
- What to Drink with Chicken Wings
- 9 Incredible Ice Cream Treats to Try Before Summer's Over
- 5 Genius Cooking Tips From Chef Moms
America's grill obsession has sparked a fascination with home smokers. Here, new models to satisfy your inner pit master.
Fueled by hardwood pellets (like rigs on the pro barbecue circuit), with digital controls. $2,749; williams-sonoma.com.
The Big Green Egg
The cult-favorite smoker now comes in an XXL size, big enough to hold a whole hog. $3,999; biggreenegg.com.
The 15-by-31-inch Smokey Mountain is an inexpensive way to try the trend. $219; weber.com.
Video: Bobby Flay on 5 Signs It's Time for a New Grill