- 9 Signs You're in a Real Dive Bar
- 5 Things to Do This Weekend to Prep for Thanksgiving
- Win Your Friendsgiving with This No-Fail Menu
- 6 Key Decisions to Make Before Your First Thanksgiving
- Types of Tea
- Why You Should Be Using Buckwheat Groats
- Cigar Sommelier Giuseppe Ruo on Cigar Etiquette and Why Cubans are the Best
- 7 Best Simple Chocolate Cakes
- 6 Ways to Make Stuffing
- DIY Scotch Tasting Party
America's grill obsession has sparked a fascination with home smokers. Here, new models to satisfy your inner pit master.
Fueled by hardwood pellets (like rigs on the pro barbecue circuit), with digital controls. $2,749; williams-sonoma.com.
The Big Green Egg
The cult-favorite smoker now comes in an XXL size, big enough to hold a whole hog. $3,999; biggreenegg.com.
The 15-by-31-inch Smokey Mountain is an inexpensive way to try the trend. $219; weber.com.
Video: Bobby Flay on 5 Signs It's Time for a New Grill