- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
Cookies aren’t the only creations that benefit from chocolate chips. In celebration of National Chocolate Chip Day, here are 10 less-expected ways to use them.
1. Rocky Road Cupcakes
Salted peanuts, mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows top these decadent cupcakes.
2. Chocolate Chip Coconut Pancakes
These fantastic, gluten-free pancakes are crisp on the outside and moist in the middle.
3. Double Chocolate–Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
These over-the-top, fudgy brownies are made with both peanut butter chips and semisweet chocolate chips.
4. Frozen Raspberry and Chocolate Chip Semifreddo Parfaits
This lightly frozen custard dessert is served with delicious raspberry compote.
5. Chocolate Chip Macaroons
Upgrade these classic coconut cookies with chocolate chips.
6. Baklava with Walnuts and Chocolate Chips
This fantastic take on the classic Greek dessert is studded with mini chocolate chips.
7. Chocolate Chip–Pretzel Bars
These salty–sweet dessert bars feature bittersweet chocolate chips and chopped mini pretzels.
8. Applesauce–Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
A touch of black pepper in the batter adds delicious flavor to this simple one-bowl cake.
9. Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffins
These fantastic breakfast muffins are a great way to use overripe bananas.
10. Chocolate Chip-Zucchini Bread
How do you improve zucchini bread? Add chocolate chips.