- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- Chefs are Going All-Out for Easter and Passover
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- 7 Ways to Celebrate National Lobster Day Like a Pro
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
This week, chefs like Pichet Ong, Jenn Louis and Paul Liebrandt went to extremes, eating the greatest-looking salads and the most amazing desserts.