- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
If you haven’t been enjoying your dessert lately, the cause might be insufficient levels of sticky lusciousness. Here are 10 satisfyingly gooey desserts to make now.
1. Molten Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Filling
What’s more decadent than a molten chocolate cake? One filled with warm peanut butter.
2. Chocolate–Peanut Butter Brownie Banana Splits
This over-the-top dessert features fudgy peanut butter brownies topped with bananas caramelized in dulce de leche.
3. Butterscotch Pots de Crème with Caramel Sauce
These luscious desserts are topped with whipped crème fraîche and a sprinkle of Maldon sea salt.
4. Maple-Buttermilk Pudding Cake
A favorite in Maine, this sweet, gooey pudding cake features crisp candied edges.
5. Chocolate–Caramel Sandwich Cookies
This fun take on the classic Oreo cookie features a gooey golden caramel center.
6. Gooey Chocolate-Chip Sandwich Bars
Two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough are filled with a fudgy, three-ingredient filling.
7. Chocolate S’mores Cake
This fantastic chocolate cake is topped with gooey marshmallows and graham crackers.
8. Roasted Pear Sundaes with Balsamic-Caramel Sauce
A little high-quality balsamic vinegar goes a long way in this sweet–tangy caramel sauce.
9. Chocolate Soufflés with Crème Anglaise
Tahitian vanilla beans add floral sweetness to this delicious dessert.
10. Chocolate Panna Cotta with Spiced Pepita Brittle
This light, silky dessert tastes a lot like hot cocoa in custard form.