- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
F&W Test Kitchen virtuoso Justin Chapple is making a case for the plastic bag as the greatest unsung kitchen tool. He already revealed how to perfectly poach salmon in a BPA-free resealable bag. This week, he uses a plastic sandwich bag to make perfect garlic paste. You’ll never have to buy another jar of garlic paste again. And as an added bonus, you’ll get the opportunity to smash some aggression out. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.