- The Food & Wine Classic in Aspen is America's Hottest Festival, says Adweek
- IACP Cookbook Awards for Suzanne Goin and Daniel Humm; Food & Wine Snags Publication of the Year
- Watch: René Redzepi Reveals the Original Speech He Wrote for Winning World's Best Restaurant
- Flask Bracelets, Killer Veggie Burgers and More From The 2014 James Beard Awards
- F&W and Best New Chefs Nominated for JBF Awards
- Welcome Food Awards Season
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2015 Sommeliers of the Year
- VIDEO: 10 Things You Didn't Know About F&W's Amazing Editor in Chief Dana Cowin
- Meet the 2014 F&W Best New Chefs
The Daily Meal has named the 20 Most Influential Moms in Food, all of whom are reshaping the food world in inspiring ways. They run the gamut from celebrities like Jessica Alba, who co-founded a company dedicated to environmentally-friendly baby products, to Iron Chef Alex Guarnaschelli, who advocates for healthy food shopping. Among these talented women is Food & Wine's own editor in chief, Dana Cowin, who also serves as the director of New York's hunger-relief organization, City Harvest.
In honor of Mother's Day, Dana shares the drink that reminds her of her mother: "My mom loves Bloody Marys. She orders them heavily seasoned with extra Worcestershire and extra black pepper. It's more like a Blackened Mary." Here, more favorite drinks from F&W editors' moms.