- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
From fiery bloody Marys to delicious egg dishes, here are 15 amazing brunch recipes to celebrate mom this Sunday.
1. The Breslin's Ricotta Pancakes with Orange Syrup
April Bloomfield's pancakes are delicious on their own and exquisite with crunchy sliced almonds and ingeniously vibrant orange syrup.
2. Poached Eggs with Baked Feta and Olives
For a new take on poached eggs, Defne Koryürek adds sizzling feta, olives and toasted bread.
3. Jicama, Citrus and Watercress Salad
"I like big flavors through small bites," says Steve Sicinski of this vibrant salad.
4. Spicy Honey-Glazed Bacon
These addictive bacon strips are slathered in a spicy honey mixture.
5. Omelet with Pressed Caviar and Sour Cream
Jacques Pépin's decadent omelet is draped with thin strips of pressed caviar.
6. Cinnamon-Banana Bread
Using agave nectar instead of processed sugar gives this fantastic recipe a healthy spin.
7. Pecan-Honey Buns
These sticky, nutty rolls are easy to make ahead of time.
9. Pea Tortilla with Mint and Yogurt
Similar to a frittata, this Spanish dish is delicious warm or at room temperature.
10. Bacon, Cheddar and Onion Quiche
Jean-Georges Vongerichten's terrific quiche is made with the same toppings found on Alsatian pizza.
11. Brioche French Toast with Fresh Berry Compote
This easy French toast is topped with a warm berry compote, which takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
12. Hellfire Club Bloody Mary
Black pepper, Tabasco and fresh chile give this drink delicious heat.
13. Tropical Mimosas
Update the classic mimosa by using pineapple juice and ginger liqueur instead of orange juice.
14. Rocky Road Cupcakes
These chocolate-frosted cupcakes are topped with salted peanuts, mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
15. Milk-Chocolate-Chip Cookies
Chef Tim Love re-creates his mother's delicious recipe.