- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- Where to Book a Hotel Based on Its Bar
- 9 Amazing Photos of Rome's Best Street Food
- How to Drink Quinoa
- 10 Reasons Why Portland, Maine is an Amazing Food City
- 34 Reasons to Visit Washington, D.C.
- 18 of America's Most Innovative Kale Dishes
- 10 of America's Coolest Old-School Steak Houses
- Sydney in 33 Amazing Photos
- How to Celebrate the Persian New Year
F&W is always on the lookout for fresh, smart kitchen design trends. Now we've partnered with Professional Builder and Professional Remodeler magazines and designer Wendy Johnson to build an inspiration kitchen as part of the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) and International Builders’ Show (IBS) trade shows. The collaborative design reflects new trends that focus on environmentally friendly materials and multitasking spaces. From induction cooktops to sleek, pull-down faucets, here are five ideas worth stealing.
New Slideshow: 5 New Kitchen Design Trends