- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Here, 10 fantastic desserts to treat mom this Mother’s Day.
1. Crêpes with Strawberries and Muscat-Yogurt Sauce
These delicious French pancakes are topped with a creamy sauce that’s sweetened with a splash of Bonterra Muscat wine.
2. Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Should a chocolate chip cookie be chewy or crispy? This incredible recipe is both.
3. Vanilla Bean Golden Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
These luscious cupcakes are completely gluten-free.
4. Best-Ever Banana Splits
Fudgy chocolate sauce and a light, crunchy almond topping make the ultimate banana split.
5. Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse
This rich dessert is garnished with giant curls of bittersweet chocolate.
6. Salted Fudge Brownies
F&W’s Kate Krader shares the perfect recipe for fudgy, sweet-salty brownies.
7. Pear Tart with Vanilla Cream and Black Tea Crust
Upgrade the classic fruit tart by adding smoky-flavored Lapsang souchong tea to the buttery crust.
8. Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sundaes with Raspberries
This simple dessert is a fun take on the classic campfire s’mores.
9. Strawberry Shortcake
What’s the secret to this deliciously light shortcake? Use pure cake flour instead of self-rising cake flour.
10. Chocolate Truffle Layer Cake
This over-the-top dessert features layers of dark chocolate and white chocolate ganache.