- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
There are many tricks for achieving expertly poached eggs—add vinegar, swirl the water, use fresh eggs etc.—but F&W Test Kitchen pro Justin Chapple reveals the ultimate training wheels in this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips. Using a strainer and his instructions, you'll have no problem wrangling yolks and whites for Mother's Day this Sunday. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.