- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Here, 10 refreshing tequila cocktails to make for the 5th of May.
1. Watermelon-Tequila Cocktails
Star chef Bobby Flay combines silver tequila, pureed watermelon and blueberries.
2. Tequila Negroni
Bold, agave-forward blanco tequila pairs perfectly with Campari's earthy flavors.
For this fun take on Mexico's most popular tequila drink, mixologist Philip Ward combines grapefruit juice, simple syrup and club soda.
4. Prickly Pear
This cocktail is aptly named after the cacti that grow near agave, the plant used to make tequila.
5. Last-Straw Cobbler
Añejo tequila and Velvet Falernum, a clove-spiced liqueur, star in this fantastic version of the classic cobbler.
6. The Red and the Black
Black pepper-infused simple syrup adds a clever twist to this delicious strawberry-and-tequila cocktail.
7. Fiestas Patrias
This cocktail has both Scotch and tequila, making it perfect for a fiesta.
8. Hibiscus-Tequila Cocktails
Jacques Pépin's refreshing cocktail features dried hibiscus flowers and a touch of habanero hot sauce.
This fantastic tequila-based drink is garnished with candied ginger.
10. Salt Air Margarita
José Andrés's delicious margarita features a salty foam topping.