- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
Celebrate the 5th of May with these five terrific, Mexican-inspired desserts.
1. Warm Churros and Hot Chocolate
F&W Chef-in-Residence Andrew Zimmern loves these crispy fried desserts coated in crunchy sugar and cinnamon.
2. Horchata Milk Shake
Horchata is a sweet, milky iced drink that’s popular throughout Latin America. This version features vanilla ice cream and banana.
3. Vanilla-Orange Flan
Jose Garces serves this thick, creamy flan with a refreshing melon and citrus salad.
4. Mayan Chocolate Pudding
This simple pot de crème gets delicious, smoky flavor from a touch of habanero chiles.
5. Mojito-Watermelon Pops
These boozy pops feature layers of minty mojito and vodka–spiked watermelon juice.