- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Grab a cerveza and celebrate Cinco de Mayo with these 15 incredible taco recipes.
1. Chicken Tinga Tacos
These simple, delicious tacos feature tinga, the smoky Mexican tomato sauce.
2. Seafood-Chorizo Tacos
Crumbled Mexican chorizo adds delicious rich flavor to these shrimp tacos.
3. Beer-Braised Turkey Tacos
Mexican dark beer such as Negra Modelo enhances the flavor of these fantastic tacos.
4. Tilapia Tacos
These classic fish tacos feature tangy cabbage slaw.
5. Fried Chicken Tacos
F&W Chef-in-Residence Andrew Zimmern serves these incredible crispy chicken tacos with avocado-tomatillo sauce.
6. Falafel Tacos with Spiced Citrus Crema
These vegetarian tacos are a fun Middle Eastern–meets–Mexican dish.
7. Lime-Marinated Chicken Tacos
Grilled scallions add fantastic sweetness to these fast chicken tacos.
8. Duck Confit Tacos
For an easy version of star chef José Andrés’s delicious tacos, use store-bought confit duck legs.
9. Fresh Cabbage and Avocado Tacos with Queso Fresco
Ready in just 20 minutes, these healthy tacos are made with a mix of red and green cabbage.
10. Soft Pork Tacos with Spicy Black Beans
Protein–rich black beans star in these incredible pork tacos.
11. BBQ Shredded Pork and Quinoa Tacos
Tart avocado salsa accompanies these delicious pulled pork tacos.
12. Bacon, Cheese and Jalapeño Tacos
These addictive bacon tacos are pressed on a griddle, and feature three cheeses.
13. Skirt Steak Tacos
These simple steak tacos are inspired by bare-bones taquerias.
14. Grilled Lamb and Red Onion Tacos
Bobby Flay’s terrific tacos are served with a tomato-mint salsa.
15. Shrimp Tacos with Edamame Succotash and Avocado Crema
Quick and easy to make, these delicious shrimp tacos are made with edamame and corn laced with lime juice and crema, a tangy blend of avocado and Greek yogurt.