- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
For so long, perfectly cooked salmon was something found only at great restaurants. That changes with this week’s Mad Genius Tips video. F&W Test Kitchen salmon sleuth Justin Chapple reveals how to cook perfectly medium rare (or medium, or medium-well) salmon by poaching fillets in BPA-free plastic sandwich baggies. Our apologies to the seafood restaurants, which are bound to lose money on this one. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.