- 5 Football Beers That Won’t Obliterate You
- Sangrita is Back and Here's Where to Drink It
- 9 Minty Cocktails to Make with Crème de Menthe
- 5 Warming Recipes for National Hot Toddy Day
- 7 Ways to Make a Better Cosmopolitan
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 5 Better Ways to Take New Year's Eve Shots
- The Best Canned Wines for Undercover Drinking on New Year's Eve
- How to Make a Giant Bottled Martini for Your Holiday Party
- 5 Ways to Make a Winter Margarita
From a new Portland, OR, lounge with more than 1,500 whiskeys to an NYC tequileria offering bottle storage lockers, specialty bars are everywhere.
Longman & Eagle 2657 N. Kedzie Ave., Chicago; longmanandeagle.com.
Maysville 17 W. 26th St., New York City; maysvillenyc.com.
Multnomah Whiskey Library 1124 SW Alder St., Portland, OR; mwlpdx.com.
The Silver Dollar 1761 Frankfurt Ave., Louisville, KY; whiskeybythedrink.com.
Caña Rum Bar 714 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles; canarumbar.com.
Hogo 1017 Seventh St. NW, Washington, DC; 202-393-1313.
La Descarga 1159 North Western Ave., Los Angeles; ladescargala.com.
The Pastry War 310 Main St., Houston; 713-225-3310.
La Biblioteca de Tequila 622 Third Ave., New York City; richardsandoval.com.
Gin Palace 95 Ave. A, New York City; ginpalaceny.com.
Scofflaw 3201 W. Armitage Ave., Chicago; scofflawchicago.com.