- Here's Why a Bloody Bull is Better Than a Bloody Mary
- 5 Things to Drink in Jamaica
- 7 Low Alcohol Cocktails To Drink All Day Long on Thanksgiving
- Impressive New Single Malts for the Scotch Lover on Your Gift List
- The Best American Hard Ciders for Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers into Boozy Cocktails
- Tips for Perfect Pairings and More
- Secrets to Drinking Like You're in Havana
- 7 Fall-Spiced Booze Infusions
- A New Scottish Gin Hits the Right Classic Notes
From a new Portland, OR, lounge with more than 1,500 whiskeys to an NYC tequileria offering bottle storage lockers, specialty bars are everywhere.
Longman & Eagle 2657 N. Kedzie Ave., Chicago; longmanandeagle.com.
Maysville 17 W. 26th St., New York City; maysvillenyc.com.
Multnomah Whiskey Library 1124 SW Alder St., Portland, OR; mwlpdx.com.
The Silver Dollar 1761 Frankfurt Ave., Louisville, KY; whiskeybythedrink.com.
Caña Rum Bar 714 W. Olympic Blvd., Los Angeles; canarumbar.com.
Hogo 1017 Seventh St. NW, Washington, DC; 202-393-1313.
La Descarga 1159 North Western Ave., Los Angeles; ladescargala.com.
The Pastry War 310 Main St., Houston; 713-225-3310.
La Biblioteca de Tequila 622 Third Ave., New York City; richardsandoval.com.
Gin Palace 95 Ave. A, New York City; ginpalaceny.com.
Scofflaw 3201 W. Armitage Ave., Chicago; scofflawchicago.com.